WITH 2,664 REVIEWS
To view local phone numbers
Precision Garage Door Panel Replacement
Serving The Entire Knoxville Metro Area Including Anderson, Blount, Knox, Loudon, Roane, Sevier & Union County
If your garage door has some cosmetic problems, you may be deciding whether to purchase a new garage door or replace a panel.
There are 2 things to consider:
- Is the blemish confined to one panel? Most often the problem is a dent or scratch and it may begin to rust. Check the door to see whether the problem crosses a seam. If it does, you will not be able to repair the problem by replacing a single panel.
- Matching The Color If the blemish is only on one panel and you are having the panel replaced, you will also want to consider the color. It will be nearly impossible to match the color perfectly because the original panels have faded with sun exposure. The older the door the more difficult it will be to match the color. If you are really determined you can have a steel door painted.
With all that said, in most cases we can match the color well enough that from the street no one could tell the color was slightly off. If you know the original manufacturer and color, please have that handy.
Panel replacement is a good option because we can normally replace a panel at a fraction of the cost of replacing the entire garage door.
Call now to schedule an appointment for a free estimate. Typcially, we can do next day panel replacement.
Why Choose Precision
- Same Day Service
- All Calls Answered By A Live Operator 24/7
- Evenings & Weekends Available At No Extra Charge
- Emergency Service
- All Work Is Guaranteed
- Open 7 Days/Week
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted
- Professionally Trained Technicians
- We Repair & Service All Major Brands
- Convenient Hours / Monday-Saturday 7:30am - 8:00pm